Black on Black Skegging (Legging With Skirt)
Style Code: DYW23BBL
Product Description :
Fed up of camel toes and panty lines visible in your fitted activewear? Introducing Deivee's leggings with an attached skirt -The Skegging!
A delightful combination of leggings and a skirt in one lets you stretch, bend, and move freely, while you cover your thigh and pelvic region in style.
Style it as you please; yoga sessions, to work meetings, to casual dinner with friends, these skeggings are today's active woman's best friend. Delicate and breathable on your skin yet reliable and functional for your everyday utility. These skeggings are made to last, and be lived in!
The elastic waistband helps in giving you a flatter tummy and the added tie-string lets you adjust the fit to your comfort.
The black on black ankle length skeggings for women gives you maximum coverage. Made from 100% certified organic cotton, the fabric is naturally breathable and very soft on the skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfort fit with the ideal length of the skirt.
- Adjustable drawstring waistband for extra support.
- Cover the hip and the pelvic region for conscious free movement.
- Multi-functional design.
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton.
- Bio wash finish that prevents the colour from fading away.
- Four-way stretch construction.
- Breathable fabric.
- Moisture absorption properties.
- Wash and dry inside out
- Machine wash cold and dry in shade.
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron reverse side.
1. What is organic cotton?
Organic cotton is cotton that is grown organically without the use of any chemicals, insecticide or pesticides. These chemicals lead to groundwater contamination and are the cause of many major health problems.
2. Does the garment shrink or bleed colour after wash like other cotton material?
No, our high-quality organic cotton does not shrink nor bleed colour after wash because the fabric used is already pre-shrunk and the bio wash helps to retain the colour as new.
3. What is Bio wash? How does it help the fabric?
Bio wash is a wet, permanent finish that is usually done before dying. It is also referred to as bio-polishing. This improves the fabric's appearance by removing fuzz fibres and delivers softening benefits.